NY, USA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
I know liquid chlorine is preferred, but the pool store was running low last time I was there. I've had my pool at SLAM level for 3 weeks now so I'm going through a lot of chlorine, and I had to supplement with granular shock. My local store carries BioGuard Burnout 3 which is 57.8%. Pool Math has 53% and 65% so I can estimate by going in between, but would it be possible to add a choice in the drop-down for 58%?

1623619904122.png

It will be looked at for the next update. That may be awhile. I suggest using the 53% in Poolmath. It will increase your FC by just a bit more than required.

There is an Ocean State Job Lot in your Location. They are known to carry 12.5% liquid chlorine and other pool chemicals at reasonable prices.

There is an Ocean State Job Lot in your Location.

Yeah, I love that place! It's about 15 minutes from my house. You can find the most random stuff there and everything is really inexpensive. Never thought to buy pool chemicals there but I'll check it out!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.