Jun 26, 2019
Boston
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Greetings!!

Recalling a 10" snowstorm on May 10th circa 1978 I'll roll the dice and say it anyway - thank God that Winter is gone and it's nearing the time to setup the pool. It's been a long, cold Winter here in the Northeast.

Couple of quick questions. Have the Min / Max parameters for Pool Math changed since last year (CYA, FC)? Also, I've a subscription to Pool Math but am unable to locate when renewal time is. Do you fire off an automated email?

Lastly, last year I did not add Stabilizer to the pool after startup, found my CYA at zero and posted "Why"? I was asked if I had added Stabilizer at which point I just banged my head against the wall. In any event, I had to add 1.4L to a 5,000/gal pool to get the CYA up to 30 although I was shooting for 40 - 50. I did nudge it up there. I use Liquid, not granular.

Many thanks and hope everyone is well!

Lyman

The only thing I can answer is that Apple sends me the pool math app renewal reminder. Go to your App Store, click your profile picture, click subscriptions and you’ll see your next billing date.

Thank you both! Do you know if there have been any changes to the Min / Max parameters in Pool Math since last year?

Best,

Lyman
Why do you ask?

There were minor changes in thinking about CH levels but nothing that would affect your type of pool.

You will find current guidelines at...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.