Toledo, Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-30
I can’t seem to keep the target free chlorine (circled in red) where I set it once I leave this screen. It reverts back to 6 every time I come back to FC.

I’d like it to be at 7. The “add” calculation updates accordingly when the target is changed (blue arrow).

The behavior persists whether I back out to the main overview (yellow arrow) or use the log addition (green arrow).

Is the intended behavior of the app to force the recommended 6ppm based upon this CYA, or is the user free to select a target of his or her choosing?

Any ideas? Thanks!

F567836A-AAA3-4A3D-8B44-62A16C5B4CBE.jpeg

Welcome to the forum!
For the FC calculation page, the Target Free Chlorine is selected by the app based on your CYA. It is not user adjustable.
We are looking at allowing the user to adjust to within the recommended Target Range. That may be included in the next update.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.

Reactions: julespool
I look forward to that change as well. Hate getting the alarming “!” when I’m within recommended target range. Now if I could set my Water Guru acceptable levels...
You can select how you want to be "!" in Settings, then Advanced Settings.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.