Pool Math error message

Kellyp

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jul 5, 2018
Acworth ga
Maybe this should be in the new owner forum, but I get an error with pool Math 9 times out of 10, very frustrating. "did your phone go swimming? Can't connect to the clouds. Please check the weather and try again" cute the first time, not so much the 50th. Can someone advise what the error is for? A phone setting? Wifi issue? App bug? I am in my house with strong wifi. Thanks for any insight.

I have quirks with my phone periodically where certain apps are blocked from accessing the web on wifi until I turn on cellular data for that app even though I'm not using the cell data network at that time.

One app will function fine, and at that same time another app is blocked. This is a bug in my phone's operating system IMO.

Rule of thumb is if an app is acting up, close the app (on an iPhone double tap home and swipe up, don't ask me about Android). Relaunch the app. If that doesn't do it, a soft restart of the phone often fixes it --power button until the "slide to shut down" option appears. More extreme measures involve a hard boot of the device if it is locked/frozen.

1. Make sure you’re not on WiFi that only allows certain IP addresses to work.
2. Try a hard reset
3. Make sure you’re NOT trying to save an expense log with the price set to zero dollars.

If you’re still having issues please feel free to respond here or email us at [email protected]

I have the same problem over the weekend. I started a test result log while in the house on Wi-Fi. And then later went out by the pool which might have been away from Wi-Fi. When I try to submit the log I got the error. So I went back in the house where I had Wi-Fi and we're showing good connection and continue to get the error. This was quite frustrating as there was no way to save the test results. So I had to write them all down and restart the app and enter them all back in. It kind of seemed like once you got the lack of network error there was no way for the app to recover.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.