mkmscr

Mar 1, 2013
Charlotte, USA
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
While using the “effects of adding” tool in the Pool Math app, what should I choose using this product? Is this considered dichlor?

Attachments

• B5CB12CC-6D35-466E-A145-80CDCA359FA8.jpeg
    B5CB12CC-6D35-466E-A145-80CDCA359FA8.jpeg
    437.7 KB · Views: 12
Yes, it is 63% dichlor.

But note it also has cooper in the ingredients. You should not add anything with copper to your pool water.

Beware of any pool chemicals that say "blue" on the label. It is a code word for copper. Especially all the Clorox pool chemicals that say "blue".

Reactions: mkmscr
Yes, it is 63% dichlor.

But note it also has cooper in the ingredients. You should not add anything with copper to your pool water.

Beware of any pool chemicals that say "blue" on the label. It is a code word for copper. Especially all the Clorox pool chemicals that say "blue".
That’s great to know. I only used a packet (1 pound) to bump up the FC but usually I just use bleach. So I’ll refrain going forward. I’m guessing one packet is going to send my perfect pool into a downward spiral.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.