Pool Math Application

wcharon

Apr 7, 2021
Puerto Rico
Hi Guys... I am new so will like some advise of this wonderful site that i have been reading for several months.

I am having trouble to register the values of my tests and i am almost sure i am doing something wrong. For example i have in the application the PH target to be 7.8 and on my last test i recorded 7.5 as the test. I put some Baking Soda as my TA was a little low. Today i tested PH and it raised to 7.8 but when i register the value it says Congratulations and doesn't let me log or save the value. The warning remains with the old value on the PH Overview.

Any advise on what i am doing wrong? Thanks in advance...

Thanks @mknauss for the video. I watched it and it seems i need the paid version because if i upper the Target value then i can log the results. So if the values are the same it doesn't let you record the change and pops the message of Congratulations only.

Thanks @mknauss for the video. I watched it and it seems i need the paid version because if i upper the Target value then i can log the results. So if the values are the same it doesn't let you record the change and pops the message of Congratulations only.
Correct. To store test data you need the subscription.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.