Saint James, New York
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I am new to this forum and recently downloaded the pool math app. I love the app so far, is really easy to use. I have a question regarding "PoolMath" when on a computer through a browser. I was hoping to be able to see my test results and also use the "Effects of Adding" feature, but when I click it all it seems to show is links to download the app for your different devices. Do I need to pay for the subscription in order to do the same through a computer browser as I do on my mobile app, or do I need to download the Windows app on my computer? I just find it easier to review my history and research the effects of adding different chemicals on a computer, rather than a phone screen.

Thanks in advance,
Joe

Welcome to the forum!
Go to the Windows Store and download the app to your Win10 computer. Then just sign in with your login information. The system will bring up your current information.
Do realize the Windows app does not seem to update the information as quickly as the iOS app. So if you enter something in iOS, it may not immediately show up on the Windows app. I know the development team is looking into that.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.
Win10 App Info.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.