Sep 15, 2013
Fayetteville, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
New Log -> Notes

when I type (in the proper area) I can’t see what’s being typed. currently in dark mode so background is black. It’s like the text color is also black.

If I type and then hit the check-mark to “save” the note, it will show up under logs though.

anyone else?

one suggestion too - would be nice to be able to add a photo, either as as a log or within a note.

I’ll jot that down as I thought that was addressed. Must not have. As a “work-around” you can disable dark mode under the About TFP part of the menu.

As for photos,
One major issue with that is the hosting and storage. We’ve tinkered with the idea, and may more in the future, but cost and speed really becomes an issue when adding media.

Ps......if I may ask, are you on iOS or Android?

In Settings -> Notes, it‘s fine. (Maybe it got fixed in one place, but not the other?)

Would much rather keep the speed and costs down than be able to add media.
I could always put a photo in my google drive/cloud storage and provide a link to it in the note.

iOS version 311 (3393).

One other question, if I may . . . Noticing the new colors - is there a reason behind the color chosen for each test on the app? Reason I ask is some match my Taylor K-2006 kit, and some don’t. The visual messes with my brain sometimes. lol!
I THINK the TF100 kit has all white tops. Those folks could mark their tops to correspond with Taylor’s colors.

FC in app is purple. Taylor is yellow
CYA in app is orange. Taylor is white
CSI in app is green. Taylor is orange.
PH, TA and CA match.

Attachments

• 5A0C92FE-F021-41FA-B637-7D9432F7D657.jpeg
    5A0C92FE-F021-41FA-B637-7D9432F7D657.jpeg
    193.4 KB · Views: 1
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.