Pool Math App SWG Setup

Macboy

Bronze Supporter
May 18, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm tending to the pool stuff today and trying to set up Pool Math for the SWG. It's asking for the 24 hour output in lbs. The manual says 5 grams/hour. My math says 120 grams/24h = .265 lbs/24h

If I enter this and then change the next field to pump hours (instead of SWG %) do I just adjust that pump hours until it shows me X number of hours at 100%? I don't think I can change the output level percentage of the SWG. Intex ECO5110.

Go to the settings (gear icon top right), then click on the type chlorination - SWG and then the magnifying glass to find your SWG which should list how much FC produced in a 24 hr period. That should update your pool info.

Reactions: Leebo
It works! And my CSI is good! Thanks so much for the help yet again. Big day. Good set of numbers, SWG bubbling like crazy with the new cells and a DEEP cleaned, backwashed and rinsed sand filter doing it's thing.

I think I should take the rest of the day off.....

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.