Pool math app suggestions

May 26, 2009
Eatontown, NJ
Suggestions
1. When you tap on an item for instance PH. General information on what this does. If it’s too high this happens, if it’s too low this happens, it’s more important with a liner pool compared to a concrete pool etc. etc. etc.
2. The ability to graph your logs over variable times.
3. Quick donate ability off of the main menu.

Thank you for your ideas! I’ll kinda go step by step and give some thoughts,

1. We actually have the desire to work more of pool school into the App, just gotta kinda figure out how. An idea like this is something we’ve thought about.
2. We’ve tested graphs on a few occasions and have never really been pleased with the results.
3. While we’d love to accept donations from the App, we’ve also gotta follow rules set by the App Stores. As is the App stores takes a percentage of each subscription and the same would go for donations. We’ve thought about setting up a system for Apple/Android Pay as that would greatly reduce the fees we’d have to pay, but we’re just kinda unsure how it fits and such.

I don't know if I've asked this before, but if I have I will again. I do Liquid Chlorine and Muriatic Acid in my detached hot tub. It's only 245 gallons. Would it be possible to put in the dropdowns the conversion to TSP and/or TBSP on the fluid ounce chemicals? I always have to go to Google out of the app to do this.... But an acid addition for me is always about a tablespoon! :) I do have to admit I now have a calibrated slosh for the bleach tho...

I don't know if I've asked this before, but if I have I will again. I do Liquid Chlorine and Muriatic Acid in my detached hot tub. It's only 245 gallons. Would it be possible to put in the dropdowns the conversion to TSP and/or TBSP on the fluid ounce chemicals? I always have to go to Google out of the app to do this.... But an acid addition for me is always about a tablespoon! :) I do have to admit I now have a calibrated slosh for the bleach tho...
I do this too- i just put a shortcut on my homescreen

Reactions: Rattus Suffocatus
I do this too- i just put a shortcut on my homescreen
I almost have them memorized now though. There are 6 teaspoons in a fluid oz. (be easier if it were 5, right?) For us lazy people though the Google conversion is faster and less prone to error! There isn't a lot of room for error in 245 gallons! But for us REALLY LAZY people, having that conversion there would be super cool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.