Pool Math App - Subscription Expired - Problem with Renewing

bobandsherry

Bronze Supporter
Apr 20, 2016
Riverview, FL
So seems my year subscription is up. So OK, I'll just renew. But not so fast. I click on the button to renew subscription, I get a message asking if my phone has gone fishing. I try several times, same issue. Phone is connected to internet and has no problems with connectivity. I log out and log back in, same issue. I force stop the app and have same problem. I force stop the app and clear the cache and still get the error message. I have also tried to subscribe through the Windows app, after pressing the "subscribe" button it just quickly shows the progress arrows and then nothing.

Any suggestions how to get back to recording my test results?

Hello,

I'm having a similar issue, also. Though my renewal date is tomorrow, I get this same subscription message when I attempt to add test results. I've logged out, restarted phone and the issue remains. edit... In addition, I've also clicked both buttons to try to get it to take test results. I think they show as restore subscription and start subscription.

Thanks for your help.

Eric

Last edited:
In all fairness, it should be working as expected. ? There’s clearly an error in the last update and we‘re working on finding the issue. The developer is out of town this week but we’ve got multiple users attempting to constantly recreate the problem. We’re hoping to be able to duplicate the issue so when he returns we’ll be able to find the fix.

If any user runs into this issue please contact us and we’ll gladly assist you.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just went to use the poolmath app and it tells me I need to upgrade to use it. When I checked, my subscription expired about 10 days ago. I did not get an email or any notification that my subscription was due.

When I click restore subscription, I get three error messages. First says “in app purchases are not allowed”. Next says “Did your phone go swimming? We couldn’t connect to the clouds, please check the weather and try again “. Cute. Third and most disturbing says “No subscription found. Sorry, we couldn’t find a valid subscription to restore “.

I was hoping it would let me put in a new card to renew my subscription, but I seem to be stuck. How do I renew?

Thanks in advance.

I just went to use the poolmath app and it tells me I need to upgrade to use it. When I checked, my subscription expired about 10 days ago. I did not get an email or any notification that my subscription was due.

When I click restore subscription, I get three error messages. First says “in app purchases are not allowed”. Next says “Did your phone go swimming? We couldn’t connect to the clouds, please check the weather and try again “. Cute. Third and most disturbing says “No subscription found. Sorry, we couldn’t find a valid subscription to restore “.

I was hoping it would let me put in a new card to renew my subscription, but I seem to be stuck. How do I renew?

Thanks in advance.

All subscription communications are handled by the App Stores themselves NOT TFP. Both Google and Apple do send out communications at certain points however its easy to miss them, I know I do. As for your error, are you on the newest version? Check the App store as I suspect there maybe an update. Then again, I could be wrong........have been before. Lastly to update your card and such you'll need to login to the App Store on your device as TFP handles NONE of the transactions. If you let me know if you're iOS or Android I can get you links to both stores.

If you continue to have issues please email us at [email protected]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.