Pool Math App Premium Subscription Required

iain42

Oct 16, 2016
Little Rock AR
I try to add test results and it says to store unlimited logs Premium Subscription Required. I hit subscrbe etc and it says all is good. I try to add test results and no matter what I do reboot etc but it says Premium Subscription Required. Any idea. I'd like to keep using the app I pay to use. Any help appreciated.

As Marty said we’re greatly sorry for this issue. I’ve updated your account and you should be good to go. You may need to log out first but the updated subscription should take hold. Additionally we’ve got a build that is to be submitted today to Apple for its approval process that we’re crossing our fingers will address this issue for all.

If you have any issues please feel free to respond. ? Thanks greatly for your support.

Reactions: iain42
I am having a subscription issue as well on my Samsung Galaxy S20. I had a subscription last year, but when I try to renew or subscribe, no luck.
Check the Google Play store, click on your picture or name on the top right corner, and then click on payments and subscriptions. Then click on subscriptions. It should show the Poolmath app, and if and when it expired and if you want to resubscribe. I have the same phone.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Since my renewal this year, I have had trouble logging results and viewing the log. My subscription was paid in July…I would like to keep using the tool, but I cannot. Note, I have never been able to use it from two different iOS devices - is this by design?

Attachments

• ABB70E5B-4812-4216-854B-ABFB33C54E0B.jpeg
    ABB70E5B-4812-4216-854B-ABFB33C54E0B.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 8
As Marty said we’re greatly sorry for this issue. I’ve updated your account and you should be good to go. You may need to log out first but the updated subscription should take hold. Additionally we’ve got a build that is to be submitted today to Apple for its approval process that we’re crossing our fingers will address this issue for all.

If you have any issues please feel free to respond. ? Thanks greatly for your support.
Premium Subscription required -------------------
me too. My app works fine My windows app does not..
Thanks

Hello. I am having the same problem. Had this happen last year too. My account auto renewed in December. I have both logged out/then back into my app, and I've deleted the app and reinstalled it. Still says I need a subscription. Can anyone help? Thanks.