Pool Math App Overview data not updating across devices

GeorgeL

Silver Supporter
Aug 2, 2013
Howell, NJ
When I launch the Pool Math app on my Windows 10 laptop, the Overview data is usually out of date.

The workaround I've found is to close the Pool Math app and re-launch it, and then the Overview data is up-to-date.

I'm using the free version of the Pool Math app.

I usually log my entries on my Android (Google Pixel) phone. Everything is always up-to-date on this device.

BTW, the Log data is correctly synced. In fact, I see the latest Test Results log entry when I first start up the Pool Math app on my Windows 10 laptop.

Is this a known problem, and is a fix in the works?

Thanks!

The free version of the app doesn’t let you store your data. I highly recommend using the paid version to track unlimited history and other features. To get a sense of what that looks like, view my years of pool logs by clicking on my profile pics then clicking Pool Math logs.

The free version supports storing 1 full test result. This test result data should display correctly in the Overview.

As I said re-launching the app does 'fix' the problem and the latest test result data is displayed in the Overview.

Also to be clear, this does not happen on my Android device, only on my Windows 10 laptop.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.