Pool Math app - free subscription no longer showing full test results?

bbrock

Apr 15, 2014
Livermore, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Happy New Year TFPers,

I just did a full testing, minus CYA. I logged my additions in the free version of the Pool Math application. I did it as usual, which is going to my one log which was for the prior month test results, updating the new data, pushing enter, and then it would show up in logs. Unfortunately, this time, though, it no longer shows.

Did the app builders remove the ability for free users to keep one test result? I would never be able to keep multiple logs, but I at least was able to keep one.

Logging out, clearing your history and cache and logging back in solves most glitches.

Also let me shamelessly plug the $7 *yearly* subscription. It's peanuts for such a useful tool. The added bonus is we can see the history too and helpers may spot the trends if something goes south on you.

Logging out, clearing your history and cache and logging back in solves most glitches.

Also let me shamelessly plug the $7 *yearly* subscription. It's peanuts for such a useful tool. The added bonus is we can see the history too and helpers may spot the trends if something goes south on you.
Thanks for replying.

How can you see the history as well if I am a member/subscriber?

Yesterday, I did force close the app many times, but it did not help. Let me try to log out and back in. I don't know how to clear cookies and cache on an iPhone application.

How can you see the history as well if I am a member/subscriber?
We can see your history with you sharing it. For free users it's the latest log but for paid subscribers we can see all of them. That comes in handy if chemistry issues arise sometimes. With a free user, they have to delete the last full log and start over each time, only getting one (for both of us to see)

don't know how to clear cookies and cache on an iPhone application.
Settings / Safari / clear history and data

Screenshot_20230103-170820_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230103-170826_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230103-170744_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for explaining that.

I don’t use Safari on my iPhone. I use Google Chrome. The application, log back in, I still cannot see the one and only log I used to have.