rob1368

Mar 13, 2022
new hampshire usa
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
we recently bought a home with a usa industries sea isle above ground pool with attached deck, We need to replace the liner but are having very little luck finding the same liner, has anyone had any luck with this type of pool and liner?

You may not be able to get the exact same liner, depending on age but you can still get a liner that fits with whatever attachment style you need or prefer. If you have odd dimensions, either custom or overlap liners might be an only option. I have a 21x43. I replaced last year and had to use the company I bought it from to get a replacement. Covid overloaded consumerism and shutdown production. What size is your pool?

Usa industries no longer makes pools the pool is an aluminum 24 x 48 with an attached deck that the liner is inserted into.

Attachments

• B399DACE-3ACB-4AFF-BC71-45166A35A960.jpeg
    B399DACE-3ACB-4AFF-BC71-45166A35A960.jpeg
    289.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 24DF6749-EE3D-4F07-BBDC-6683ED1DAC65.jpeg
    24DF6749-EE3D-4F07-BBDC-6683ED1DAC65.jpeg
    342 KB · Views: 12
So a quick google search for a 24’ round beaded pool liner got me several options at a 48” depth. It appears this liner was installed using a bead track. If you go this route on your next liner, buy new track and bead lock. Unibead or j hook liners can be used two ways. Over the wall and no bead track. Or beaded track. Both have their advantages and disadvantages especially when a pool deck is involved. Mainly it’s about removing the top rails to install it as over the wall. Beaded track allows you to keep the wall put together but can have a higher tendency to pull out of the track. Bead lock can help prevent this. Overlap liners are a different breed but useful in certain circumstances. Plus much more forgiving if your pool is wonky. After deciding your attachment method, next is liner guage. Not my specialty, but the thicker the liner, the stronger it is. But you lose some stretching as a result. Thicker is good for rapscallions and other destructive things. Thinner is good for light use, well constructed base, protected walls and I think cold conditions but not entirely sure. It might be opposite. Liner guage can be misleading and different among companies. I go with a 25 guage myself cause I really needed stretchy on my wonky oval. Ovals rarely come out perfect. I am the only one using it so durability is medium I think.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.