Pool Liner for Small Pool

Simsonkn

Apr 26, 2021
VIRGINIA beach
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
I know there are hundreds of pool liner posts (it is proving to be the most difficult choice) but this is specific to size of pool. I am having a smaller pool installed, 14x32. I live in Virginia beach and it does get HOT in the summer. The pool gets morning sun and then filtered from about 8-11, and full afternoon sun until its starts slowly getting shaded by the house at about 5. Do you think a liner like Latham's gray mosaic or Merlin's gold coast will keep the pool too warm? Should I stick with something lighter like Merlin's Island granite?

All depends what you feel hot is. I would expect you to have mid 80s water temps naturally. You can boost that with a solar cover or keep it cooler leaving pool uncovered. From my experience a dark liner will bump shallow end a tiny bit hotter but deep end doesnt change. I always recommend to go with a color you like as the temps are so minute it doesnt make enough of a difference.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.