Nanos203

May 29, 2014
Westport, CT
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hey all, I have an old Compool controller that controls my pool equipment including lights. An issue I’m having is that my lights don’t turn on when I’d expect them to. I push the button but lights won’t turn on. Hours or days later they will turn on. I hear the relay in the CP-2000 unit at the pool pad click when I press the button for lights. But like I said, the lights won’t come until hours or days later. Once the lights are on I can turn them on/off no problem until they’ve been off for a while. Any ideas?

You have either a bad relay or a loose connection somewhere else. You might want to tap on the relay and see if the lights flash or come on. If there is extra relays try those.
If you are not comfortable working with electricity I suggest you call a local electrician. Should be an EZ troubleshoot and fix.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.