Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
Pool was finished late fall...so only had the pool for a few weeks. Pool light worked fine then...up until closing, I guess.

When opening this year, it would not fire up. I only have 1 light...so no other way to test.

Any idea as to what caused this? DId I miss something during the closing related to lights?

Well.... here's the thing... Globrites STINK! They are renowned for failure but luckily for you they're still under warranty. Call your PB and ask him to replace the light (or give it to you if you're handy) and make the claim.
You'll most likely be doing it again in 2-3 yrs. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :(

Maddie 🇺🇦

Well.... here's the thing... Globrites STINK! They are renowned for failure but luckily for you they're still under warranty. Call your PB and ask him to replace the light (or give it to you if you're handy) and make the claim.
You'll most likely be doing it again in 2-3 yrs. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :(

Maddie 🇺🇦
ugh...thanks though.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.