Pool install sw ohio

Whodeymckee

Gold Supporter
Mar 11, 2018
Eaton/Ohio
Well the day has come and they said they will be digging in a few hours I will get my sig updated so everyone knows what I am using I will attach pics as we go before I start I just want to say a big THANKYOU to all that have helped me and I am sure I will have plenty more questions I will attach some pics before we begin
ccfd43a5ad9e5c57ed5c3b89520ffa0c.jpg
ed76f8772b5621ebe847fa8b8e56b1c2.jpg
z
d71fff3dacf30d36eb8a0d5fee243aeb.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ok question doing my plumbing now I have 2 skimmers and 3 returns what I am thinking is both skimmers will be 2” home runs back to the pad and I will run one 2” that will split to two 1 1/2” feeds for returns and then the third return will be a 1 1/2 home run back to the pad what you guys think

I want to make sure I understand what you just said.............Each skimmer will be a home run to the pad and on it's own valve? Returns-two will be on a run and one will be on it's own run correct?

Will you have a main drain? You do not have to. More and more people are not doing them for many reasons. IF you do have a main drain it should also be on a home run of it's own.

Kim:kim:

No I just wanted to make sure I heard you right. I am going to ask someone else about the returns to see if they think this would be for the best or worth your while. The skimmers SHOULD be on their own lines for sure! It is the returns I am not sure about. Hold on a bit while they get back to us.

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.