Pool Finish Options

hosseisemi

Oct 20, 2020
Montgomery, TX
We are currently in the final stage of pool construction and plaster is the next step. Our building uses Pebble Sheen and we selected Blue Granite as our color of choice. Unfortunately, the rain in SE Texas has backed of the Pebble Sheen installers. I asked about an alternate product that could be installed sooner. He suggested Diamond Brite and said that could likely be installed quickly and said it would be slightly smoother. Personally, I am a fan of the quartz finishes and have some nervousness around Pebble Sheen, but it seems all the top grade builders I interview all peddle Pebble Sheen. Would like some thoughts as to one vs the other. He was also pretty strong in his statement that there will be no price difference between the two which doesn't seem consistent with what I've read elsewhere. If we elect to go to Diamond Brite, is there an equivalent color to Pebble Sheen Blue Granite. We are very motivated to have this done by July 4th weekend!

I am not sure this thread will help but my thought is you could find someone who has the kind you are looking for and ask them about it. I hope it helps:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.