Pool factory liner and wall problem and question

Jun 6, 2014
NYC
Goodorning this would be my third season opening my new pool we ordered from pool factory. I had it install from local pool installer now my question is. I spent the extra money on a 25 mil liner is it possible that 25 mil would have 2 holes in it? That I only noticed when the pool walls were rusted on the outside this is crazy 2 years old andy liner has 2 holes init and not even on the floor upper top how can that be. Is that normal for a 2 season liner to have these holes and now to order new wall and liner that I'm gonna have to pay for and to worry about it happening again. Any advice in why this would be happening?

A vinyl liner will get holes not if.. You will need to find and patch the holes.. A limb or just about anything can hit the wall and create a pin hole or larger... You can try to use dye to find the hole and patch it with a patch 1 inch bigger than the hole and another patch 1 inch bigger than the first patch.. :)

Any liner regardless of age can get holes. If its rusting then the holes may have been there a bit. Pictures can help us determine what the possible answers are. Also filling out your signature helps us have a little background to your situation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.