Pool Factory - Is it their own brand?

Kari_MA

Jul 21, 2019
MA
Hi. I have seen the great reviews on the Pool Factory and was wondering if they are their own brand or sell sister brands of more well known companies? We have a Doughboy dealer in town and I know that is a reputable company and solid pool. But prices from the Pool Factory are very appealing. However, I haven’t seen much about the longevity of their pools. Any thoughts on this?

Hi. I have seen the great reviews on the Pool Factory and was wondering if they are their own brand or sell sister brands of more well known companies? We have a Doughboy dealer in town and I know that is a reputable company and solid pool. But prices from the Pool Factory are very appealing. However, I haven’t seen much about the longevity of their pools. Any thoughts on this?

I have a Salt Water 8000 from the Pool Factory , it is manufactured by Aqua Leader. I can't speak for the other models sold by Pool Factory . I can say the Aqua Leader pool I have is a very nice high quality pool and The Pool Factory was great to deal with . I called them a few times with questions and they answered or called me back in short order .

Very pleased with our pool, great company to deal with. No problems, smooth transaction, would do again. Pool was easy to set up...I did it with my wife and little girls.

edited to add...

Get the test kit and enjoy TFP water. I had mine before I had the pool and tested my well water. I have said this many times...I'm at about a hundred bucks in this year and do not anticipate any more expense. It really is crazy...

Reactions: Jnew
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.