Pool essentials liquid chlorine - retail

rangerks

Apr 1, 2019
Austin TX
I’ve been supporting my pools chlorine habits with Pool Essentials Chlorinating Liquid (10% bleach) from a Walmart cause it was the cheapest and best stores product around. As of this week I can’t find any stores within 100 miles that are stocking it. The Walmart website says out of stock. Anyone have any idea what’s going on here?

Next best option is Lowe’s but they keep it stores outside in the garden center and the 100deg heat here in Trxas takes it toll on those bottles. I’m think of asking one of the local store managers if they move the pallets inside.

Anyone experiencing the same troubles or have any suggestions for someone in Austin TX. And no I’m not converting to SW, finally got a stenner installed and operating.

That is not unusual. Pool time is over, Christmas decorations need a place on the shelves.

Find a pool store, feed store, janitorial supply store etc.

Can you define ATX, TX?

Did a quick search on the net and you might want to give these guys a call. They are also Blue Bottom Pool & Supply (changed name I guess). Pool Store Round Rock TX | Pool Store Near Me | Poolwerx Round Rock (Blue Bottom Pool & Spa Supply)

Just spoke to them (yeah, nothing to do this morning haha) and they sell a box with 4 individual gallons of 12.5% for $22.99.

I switch to Walmart bleach when they run out of Pool Essentials, but it is lower %. Works fine since weather should start to cool down soon.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.