Pool Dreams Coming True in West Central Florida

An autofill was not originally specified in our contract but something that the pool builder and I discussed because it was recommended in several builds. The PB does not appear to be a fan of them because he says in Florida the overflow is more important due to all the rain we get during the summer. I pushed the issue all the way until the shotcrete was poured but the pool was not plumbed for an autofill. I asked again last week and the builder says he has ordered the parts to install the autofill because I think he wants my wife and I to be satisfied. We are getting ready for paver installation, so if we are going to do it, now is the time. I am very satisfied with the builder's attention to detail thus far and have no reason to believe that it wouldn't look like it was plumbed before shotcrete. What does everyone think?

There is always hope AND since you do not have plaster yet it should be fine!

I don't know how I missed this pretty build! I LOVE The waterline tile! SO pretty! The white does make it pop and the accent tiles............oh so pretty!

Kim:kim:

There is always hope AND since you do not have plaster yet it should be fine!

I don't know how I missed this pretty build! I LOVE The waterline tile! SO pretty! The white does make it pop and the accent tiles............oh so pretty!

Kim:kim:
Thanks for the kind words and reassurance Kim. The build has taken longer than expected but we are getting down to the final details now

It's time for another update! I looked at countless build threads in the forum, but none of them prepared for the mess that would become of my small backyard! We had a small hiccup where one of the contractors placed a pallet of pavers on top of the main plumbing lines going back to the equipment pad however we verified no damage was done.

IMG_5291.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg

IMG_5298.jpg

IMG_5299.jpg

Here are some pictures after the coping was finished being grouted around 09/18/2018:

IMG_5305.jpg

IMG_5304.jpg

IMG_5310.jpg

IMG_5311.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It's always frustrating when things get delayed. Fortunately, you're in an are where you can swim no matter when they complete the pool (but I bet you were dreaming of swimming over the summer). More important is that the builder is doing a fantastic job. You'll forget about the delays but you'll aways be reminded of what a beautiful job they did!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.