Pool Design Phase - volleyball size area

SuB1iMe211

Jun 12, 2023
West Chester pa
Hi, I am new to the forum and in the process of designing an L shaped pool. This shape works best for the space we have and the current design is 18 x 37 x 35 which is maximizing the space. So one leg is 35 x 15 with a diving board at the end (thus will have a slope most of way) and the other area (flat shallow end) will be 22 x 18. In the design, builder proposed to put a volleyball net across the 22 (length) x 18 (width) area, thus two sides of 11 x 18. I was wondering if that space is too small or not for pool volleyball?

Hi and welcome to TFP! I LOVE L shaped pools as that gives you the best of all pool worlds-play area and diving area! Well done!

Size for volleyball-no area is too small if fun is being had. It is not regulation but who cares?? LOL Best to add the net holders now and not use them as it is much harder to add them after the fact.

Here is something I want you to look up for pool play- watermelon ball!!! Funnest water game out there!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.