NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Getting ahead of myself but I hear from many colleagues that have pool covers to have a back up pool cover pump because they all fail at some point. I cant rely on them for recommendations because they won't even know what they have because they have the disposable income to just pay someone to fix things.

So for those that have pool covers, what cover pump actually works and is reliable?

Little Giant 577301 APCP-1700... Amazon.com : Little Giant 577301 APCP-1700 Automatic Swimming Pool Cover Submersible Pump, 1/3-HP, 115V, Blue : Swimming Pool Water Pumps : Garden & Outdoor

This is the one that came with my cover. Based on reviews saying they only last a few years in some cases, I just ordered another one so I didn’t get stuck. I looked at several brands and all have reviews that say they only lasted a years and others that say they last forever….so I just bought another of the same kind.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.