Pool Conditioner

bpdunlv

Apr 4, 2017
Las Vegas
I have used the Natural Chemistry liquid pool conditioner and it has helped but still need to bump up my CYA some more. I know the liquid is more $$ so is there any particular brand that is better than another? Or is it all the same?
Also I have read about the sock method in the skimmer, would it also dissolve if I put it in a sock in one of the chlorine dispenser that floats on the top of the water? Or would the lack of water flow through it make it not dissolve?

I have used the Natural Chemistry liquid pool conditioner and it has helped but still need to bump up my CYA some more. I know the liquid is more $$ so is there any particular brand that is better than another? Or is it all the same?
Also I have read about the sock method in the skimmer, would it also dissolve if I put it in a sock in one of the chlorine dispenser that floats on the top of the water? Or would the lack of water flow through it make it not dissolve?
Chemically it's all the same. Go for price..... probably going to be Walmart.

If you don't want to set the sock in the skimmer, you can dangle it in front of a return and let that pummel it. If you just let it bob off a floater, it will take longer to dissolve, but it will work.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.