Pool Cleaner Recommendation

Have you looked at what type of pool cleaner you want to use? Pressure-side cleaner, suction-side cleaner, or robot? Do you have a budget in mind?

I think you'll find a lot of folks here use robots, as they're so much easier. Less hassle than pressure or suction side cleaners.

I'm sure if you provide a bit more detail about your needs, you'll get plenty of suggestions here.

From reading the info here about the different types, I think a robot sounds like the best choice. They sure are pricey, though! But perhaps the best investment?

Have you looked at what type of pool cleaner you want to use? Pressure-side cleaner, suction-side cleaner, or robot? Do you have a budget in mind?

I think you'll find a lot of folks here use robots, as they're so much easier. Less hassle than pressure or suction side cleaners.

I'm sure if you provide a bit more detail about your needs, you'll get plenty of suggestions here.

My pool came with the Pool Cleaner and its fine start for a pool. Glad I got it but my Robot S200 is better for sure. I have had it for about a month or so but will keep the PC as a backup.

i am testing or DEMO a Dolphin s300i, it does a great job, I am not sure I can justify the cost though, $1200, compared to the "pool cleaner" around $400..

For about $700 you get the same base cleaning ability with the 200/20/Discovery.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.