NE Oklahoma
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Can anyone identify this pool bubbler? My Google searches have turned up everything but one that resembles this. Trying to figure it out so that I can find a removal tool for it. I don't have a particular need for it at the moment, but I don't want to need it and not have it. F9EF70B1-4C74-4351-8D4F-C0FC836DC25A.jpeg

Thanks,
--Jeff

Yeah, I am certain it is threaded in. And 10 years ago, I would have done just as you suggested, using a screwdriver. However, as I have gotten older and broken or damaged more stuff by utilizing a 'good enough' tool, I have come to appreciate having the correct tool. If I can't figure it out, I'll make a tool to fit those three tabs.

--Jeff

After a more lengthy Google search, I believe I found them... A&A Bubble Jet.

Haven't found the removal tool, but believe they use the same as the A&A Style 2 tool. I found one on Amazon and will advise.

Thanks

--Jeff

Just to close this one, for anyone else searching...

These are the A&A Bubble Jet as confirmed above, and use the A&A style 2 tool for removal (A&A Manufacturing Style II Installation Tool # 522079). They take a 1/4 turn to remove/seat and slide out. See photos below.

Thanks,

--Jeff

Attachments

• Bubbler socket.JPG
    Bubbler socket.JPG
    486.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Bubbler.JPG
    Bubbler.JPG
    247.3 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: guinness
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.