Fort worth, tx
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
So I have a lap pool 40 ft long and 8 ft across. There are 2 skimmers on opposite ends of pool ( like 10ft from ea end on opposite walls) .
To bond the pool water do I bond both skimmers or just one?
Also I noticed they have a bonding fitting to use at pump. Do I need this too? Bonding water require at each or just on place, skimmer/ pump.
Finally my pool is made of cinder blocks and semi inground on east end of pool. Thst end the pipes are dirt level or couple inches below. The other end they are just up against the wall. Since it is such a long run, I used stainless steel pipe clamps to support the pvc pipe. Do these clamps need to be bonded to? I noticed the lug nuts for binging use a stainless steel screw . Do these pipe clamps need to be bonded or is stainless steel not conductive.

I thought about ch as being too plastic clamps but they have screw attachment to so would they still need to be bonded? I dont like idea of using the plastic clamp because texas sun will ruin those plastic clamps in a yr or two max.

Oh one last thing . I forgot, I was going to add 8 eye bolts in concrete walls of pool on either side to latch tarp to when pool not used. Here again , if I do this , will those eyebolts need to be bonded.? If so, I will just use ground stakes I guess. Thank you. .

I have galvanize metal wall clamps to hold the long extension of pipes to pool ext. Walls, do I need to bond each clamp or just change to plastic? If I change to plastic what screws should i use. Or is there another way to support the long run of pipes? Ty 4 ur time

I have galvanize metal wall clamps to hold the long extension of pipes to pool ext. Walls, do I need to bond each clamp or just change to plastic? If I change to plastic what screws should i use. Or is there another way to support the long run of pipes? Ty 4 ur time

You have a pic?

Are those clamps buried or exposed where people can touch them?

Does your pool need to pass a code inspection or are you just trying to do things as safe as possible?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.