Pool Blaster Max Li Cleaner - How do you take it out of water?

acpie360

Gold Supporter
Jun 18, 2017
CA
Bought a Water Tech Pool Blaster Max Li Pool & Spa Cleaner for picking up debris at the bottom of the pool. It works great. However, I am not sure what's the best way to take it out of water without letting all the debris falling back into the pool.

Does your unit not have a black rubber flap on the intake tube? That's the check valve.

Just pull the Blaster out of the water and let it drain back into the pool until it's empty. The debris will stay where it belongs.

When removing out of the pool, hold it straight up so the cleaning pad is facing up and water is draining out the sides, even with the one way flap.
I have noticed that that flap is installed with 2 plastic pins that are melted down to hold the flap in place. I have had one come loose due to not being melted all the way down or just wore out and caused the little flap to swing a little to the side and not seal. There was enough of the stub left to re-melt back down.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.