Pool Blaster Centennial Handheld Vacuum

MiguelACA

Silver Supporter
May 12, 2020
Houston
I got a pool blaster centennial vacuum a few weeks ago. IT IS AWESOME! Time will tell how long it lasts, but so far it has been great at vacuuming the tanning ledge, steps, and corners. It picks up a ton of fine debris and anything else that accumulates in hard to reach areas for my current pressure side robot.

It charges quick. Battery has died on me yet, but my pool is fairly small and only really used to get the edges and corners where the robot doesn't get to.

Thought i'd share my thoughts on it in case anyone was considering one

Thanks for sharing. My Polaris does a decent job keeping up but after storms I often wish I had a manual vacuum. I was starting to look at hose/skimmer options but maybe this would work. Can you attach it to the end of a standard pool pole?

Thanks for sharing. My Polaris does a decent job keeping up but after storms I often wish I had a manual vacuum. I was starting to look at hose/skimmer options but maybe this would work. Can you attach it to the end of a standard pool pole?
Yes you can, the centennial comes with a small pole, i think its about 4 feet long. Its flimsy though, can definitely use your own pole though

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.