daisylubob

Jun 1, 2020
Michigan
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have always wanted a pool. at age 60 i finally got 1. And now it has turned into a nightmare. Intex 16x48. the people I got it from said it was in good condition which it is, pump works, all parts there. how do I get this thing level w/out hiring a construction crew??? I have talked to others who just said 'oh you can set it up right on the grass, no problem.' um nnnooooo. 4" off when 1/2 full, so I am now emptying it to start over. I knew there might be issues, but not like this. HELP!!!

how do I get this thing level w/out hiring a construction crew???
You'll have to dig. :) Welcome to TFP! :wave: There's just no way around leveling a pool on a surface that's uneven. You never want to try and build UP an area. You always cut-out the high side then level it all to within one inch. It's a bit of work for sure. Have the aspirin ready. There are many AGP install threads in that sub-forum. There you'll see lots of examples and tips on how it was done.

I would also recommend that when you get started, you start a new thread in the Above Ground Pool sub-forum section with any/all question you may have to keep it separate from this intro thread, Others will reply I'm sure. Thanks for posting.