Pool #2. South Texas. Waterfront property.

I’m sure gate guy did a better job. LOL. Now you can work on putting a stucco finish on the inside walls of your perimeter block wall. :devilish:
The gate looks great
Hahaha. You’d probably win that bet. Yeah, I’ve got to get on that once the weather goes back to normal.

Well played!!! That is a win for sure! Hummm on the latch...............can you put a lock on it?
It has a lock as it sits, but it’s only accessible from the outside.

However what I’m thinking is I will add a “level lock” smart lock and not install a front Keyed portion. I can’t really put it into words, but I know it might work. Basically a thumb turn latch on the inside of the gate. Mounted in a 2x4 that’s part of the gate already.

Reactions: kimkats
Thank you!

Luckily I’m not that naive. He’s an extremely busy contractor and this is probably his smallest job, so I kinda get it...but I’m still annoyed. I’m procuring a few tools and have drawn the plans for the gate. Next weekend should be eventful unless something else gets in the way. I built a basic gate once...15yrs ago. This one isn’t planned to be nearly as basic. However if it turns out, it will make me very proud.

working on seasoning the new grill. I’m not a gas grill guy. But I’ve got a sheet of steel so I can build a griddle top for it...as absurd as that may be.

I got this one of Amazon and it has worked GREAT, it only covers half the grill and I keep it there all the time... :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.