Georgia
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
guys any idea where to buy polyquat 60 ?
i was under the impression walmart sells it but no luck there .
thx.

For the Polyquat 60 brand you would have to go to a pool store or order it online. You may be able to find algaecide with 60% Polyetheline Dichloride as the active ingredient in big box hardware stores.

Just stumbled across this BOGO deal offered online by Leslie's for Polyquat. It comes out to 14.99 a Quart as opposed to-as an example-Kem-Tek on Amazon which is going for $21.46. Use Hello as a discount code at checkout for free shipping. If you spend more than $50.00, the discount code will also take $10.00 off the total order! I don't know when this special will expire. Here is the link: Special Deals

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I believe that is just the concentration and strength. You may need more. Check the contents to see how many gallons the quart treats. Poly 60 treats up to 20,000 for 1 quart. You are merely looking to stall algae until the winter. So even 1 quart of Poly 60 would be sufficient.

The brand that I see most use and myself is Kem Tek 60%, I usually get it on amazon in the low $20 range.
I have seen this year at Wal-Mart, purchased one but have not looked that close to ingrediants so maybe someone else can help.
They have what's called hth brand 4 in 1 Algae Guard 60

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.