Polaris PVF965iQ vs. Dolphin Premium

CuRo

Jun 8, 2021
Canada
Hello everyone,

I have a liner pool that is rectangular in shape (36 by 16) and I would like to purchase a robotic pool cleaner. I have narrowed down my choices to two models, one made by Polaris and the other Maytronics. Initially, I was leaning towards the Maytronics but now I am not sure. I was hoping to get any feedback from the community, either on each company or specifically the brands. Which pool cleaner should I purchase?

Thanks in advanced!

Welcome to TFP :)

I just bought the Dolphin Active 60/M600 and I really like it... But I have no idea and did not research the Polaris.. :)

Its been my experience that the track based Maytronics units climb walls better than the wheel based Polaris models. I also have heard that the filters in the Polaris unit degrade quite quickly, tearing apart at the seams.

Hi again,

Thanks for welcoming me to the group!

So I ended up purchasing the Polaris VRX iQ+. I'm excited to finally own a robotic pool cleaner as I have been cleaning our pool manually for the past 3 years. I don't mind cleaning the pool but I am looking forward to setting up the Polaris on those busy days. Actually, who am I kidding, I will probably sit back and relax as soon as the cleaner comes.

Thanks again for the input.

Reactions: cowboycasey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.