Polaris P955 Robotic Pool Cleaner Remote Control

MajorS

Apr 9, 2022
Etiwanda,CA
Hi,

I have a Polaris(Zodiac) P955 robotic pool cleaner and unfortunately the remote control got physically damaged. Does anyone have any information about remote control that comes with the Polaris 9550 or P955 robotic Pool cleaner?
Any documentation, notes, pix anything would a great help. How does the remote controller communicate with the cleaner's control unit? Does it use Bluetooth, Infra Red, RF...or something else?
Who can I contact to try to repair it?
Does the remote control have a battery?
If you have the remote control please take pictures of the inside circuit board.

Thank you in advance for reading this post and sharing the information.

Here ya go compliments of your friend Google ;)

I actually have a spare one you can have if you'd like. Our robot died last year and we replaced it with another, so now have 2 remotes, neither of which we use:ROFLMAO:

I actually have a spare one you can have if you'd like. Our robot died last year and we replaced it with another, so now have 2 remotes, neither of which we use:ROFLMAO:
Hi JeanZ1,
Thank you for the offer and Yes, I will take it. What is the best way to exchange contact information without violating any TFP rules? Additionally, Do you still have the dead robot laying around? If yes, what is the make and model number?

You can DM each other via the "Start Conversation" option found after you highlight the colored icon of the person. For you, for example I just put my cursor over your big green "M" and it appears. It may be different on a phone though??

Hi JeanZ1,
Thank you for the offer and Yes, I will take it. What is the best way to exchange contact information without violating any TFP rules? Additionally, Do you still have the dead robot laying around? If yes, what is the make and model number?
I just sent you a message with my email address. I do have the old robot, it’s a Polaris P955.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.