Polaris p825 gears

Mark1505

Apr 21, 2022
Texas
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I’m looking for the 5 gears that are on one side of the 825. All five gears are the same. Polaris wants to sell the complete unit. The gears drive the track to drive the machine. Thanks

Attachments

• 3219E03B-0B6B-4841-A75A-004E0F6FFB0B.jpeg
    3219E03B-0B6B-4841-A75A-004E0F6FFB0B.jpeg
    430.9 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Ignoramus
Welcome to TFP.

here is a bump for weekend eyes.

I’m looking for the 5 gears that are on one side of the 825. All five gears are the same. Polaris wants to sell the complete unit. The gears drive the track to drive the machine. Thanks
I need the gears that drive the wheels. From what I've found so far, t looks like they are sold only as a part of the $130 assembly.

Update1. I've found 3D model of the middle gear. polaris p825 drive gear by kapak65
Nowadays, one can order to print parts from 3D viewer application in Windows.

I'm extremely rusty in 3D modeling, but I'll try to modify this model to make sharp-toothed gears, and share if I succeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoyfulNoise

I'm extremely rusty in 3D modeling, but I'll try to modify this model to make sharp-toothed gears, and share if I succeed.

Duh!

You've mentioned all 5 gears are the same. So you can print or get someone to print for you the gears as they are in the model (use mm scale).

Mine were worn out so much, that I've assumed they had different shapes from beginning 🤣🤣🤣
20221216_094240.jpg

Hi guys! I had this exact same issue and designed 3D-printed replacements that have been working great on my P825. I have just started offering these for sale on my Etsy shop if anyone is still interested.

Reactions: Ignoramus
Hi guys! I had this exact same issue and designed 3D-printed replacements that have been working great on my P825. I have just started offering these for sale on my Etsy shop if anyone is still interested.

Awesome! I couldn't find a shop to print Delrin.

It would help to put material in the description. You might want to add Polaris p8050 as matching model, as well. Our p825 were Leslie's exclusive version of 8050.

Thanks!!

Are you still making the gears? Can you make the idler gears as well? Thanks!

can you send me the design than i can print at my home then dont need to wait extra 2 week?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.