Polaris 9450

Jul 21, 2016
Salina, KS
Just pulled the trigger on a Polaris 9450 last week for my pool. Does anyone have any suggestions for cord tangling? I have left it out on the deck as straight as I can get it....which isn't very straight. And I cant seem to get the loops out no matter what I try.

Any other secrets/suggestions from other 9450 owners?

TIA

Big,

I don't have your specific robot, but the only thing that works for me is to leave it on the deck for an afternoon in the sun.. I will often pull the cable tight and put a brick on the free end to hold it.

Sounds like the cable took a set while in the shipping box.. The same thing can happen when the cable is tightly wrapped around the caddie handles.

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

So far, the Polaris 9450 has met expectations. Seems to work well, no issues with it.....no mechanical issues and hasn't gotten stuck. I wasnt sure if it would climb my steps, but it has done it with ease, which is a nice bonus (I heard it MAYBE would climb steps, so this is a nice bonus as I expected it would not). Not sure how much it hits all the sides in one cleaning...seems to be just random. The cord is the only thing I am not happy with....I can't seem to get it to stay untangled. As soon as I let go, it twists back up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.