Polaris 9450 Sport - Not turning on

Jun 6, 2018
New Jersey
Hello, I am reaching to this community for help with our Polaris 9450sport.

We opened our pool a couple of weeks ago and now that is it is 95% clean we dropped in out trusty Polaris 9450 we purchased in Aug 2018.

Since the opening 2 weeks ago it has worked twice in last 2 days but did not run its full 3:30 cycle......and now it will not turn on at all

Here are some trouble shooting steps we have tried so far but to no avail.
1. cleaned the filter
2. disconnected and connected the power chord
3. tried multiple outlets

I am thinking it has to be something really basic and hence not reaching out to the zodiac warranty company. Any advise will help!! Thank you

Does the control panel come on? If so and it is just the robot that doesn't come on try unscrewing the cable connector and re-seating everything. I had to do that with mine.

No the control panel does not come on....it did during the first couple of incomplete cycles but now it wont turn on at all

This sounds like an issue that cannot be solved by you. I had a minor issue with my control panel when I first got the Polaris and they sent me a new panel immediately for no charge.

Guys...quick update...As advised I was able to call up the customer service on and had a wonderful experience. Explained them what the issue was and troubleshooting steps I had taken.....without any hesitation they sent out the new control panel under warranty...received the box within 3 business days and we are up and running now.

thank you for all the guidance on this topic. happy swimming!

Reactions: mickey4paws
Guys...quick update...As advised I was able to call up the customer service on and had a wonderful experience. Explained them what the issue was and troubleshooting steps I had taken.....without any hesitation they sent out the new control panel under warranty...received the box within 3 business days and we are up and running now.

thank you for all the guidance on this topic. happy swimming!
Thank you for posting the final update. I have the same problem with my Polaris 9450 sport, but mine is out of warranty. I'm not sure who I can call? Who did you end up contacting for your issues?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.