Polaris 360 Not Moving

akhil

Jun 8, 2015
Irving, Texas
I have a Polaris 360 which I purchased last year. It not cleaning the pool and not moving.

I wheel are moving so I cleaned the filter but still its stuck at a place. I removed it as well but no luck.

Is it because my pool valve (Jandy JVA 2400 valve) is not set at the correct position?

Is it because my pool valve (Jandy JVA 2400 valve) is not set at the correct position?

Best if you show us some pics of your pool equipment and where this valve is.

Do you see the JVA actuator move when the cleaner is turned on?

Do you know which valve controls the cleaner?

Do you see the JVA actuator move when the cleaner is turned on?

Do you know which valve controls the cleaner? No, I don't. that's why I cannot figure it out.

Do you see the JVA actuator move when the cleaner is turned on? No, I just turned the motor and all valves are in same location.

The two pics have too many pipes disappearing for me to figure things around out. Post a wider view showing all the equipment.

If I was there i would open up your Jandy panel, find the cleaner relay, and follow the wire to the valve. If you don’t see a valve moving when you turn on the cleaner chances are the JVA actuator has failed and needs to be replaced. Small chance the toggle switch on the bottom of the valve got moved to OFF.

You need to get hands on the equipment or find someone who will help you.

Post a wider view showing all the equipment and pics that let us see where each end of a pipe goes to.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.