Plumbing Re-Work Completed for Suction Leak - Now need a Drain Cover/Seal/Plug Option

LivelyOasis

Bronze Supporter
My waterfall previously had a "Port" in the side of the pool with a "main drain" cover over it, ran to its own pump, then to the waterfall.
The suction side was leaking badly causing issues. So due to the way the pipes were ran, we opted to plumb the waterfall to the main pump with a jandy valve (pre-filter) and automate the open/close of the valve with the pentair easytouch. After setting the cams to the correct open/close ratio, I now save electricity and since we rarely run the waterfall more than when company is over or cleaning cycle (twice a month to keep it clean/operating), we save and it works great.

Not that all that matters much for the following but....

I now have a Neoprene / Stainless Steel washered plug inside the port pipe (1.5") under the drain cover. I would like to find a drain cover that is sealed. I have heard of them, but can not find them.

TLDR: Does anyone know of the Main Drain / Drain Cover Plug Seal Cap Lid thingy-ma-bob and where I can order them?

I have never seen a plate that seals the main drain and replaces a plug in the pipe. What makes you think such a product exists?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.