Plumbing questions with pictures

Dec 27, 2010
El Dorado Hills, CA
I’ve been mapping out my pool Plumbing so I know what’s what.

I’ve got most of it figured out.

If you look in my spa, there are three inlets that are not part of the normal jets. They are labeled 1,2,3 in the picture. 1 is the filter return under normal pool circulation as it dumps into the spa then the pool. 3 is the return when in spa mode. I can’t figure out what 2 is. It is not a spa jet.

The other thing I’m struggling with is what appears to be a spa jet head in my pool below the spa. See red circle.

Any ideas? Are they related?

Thanks as always. I’ve also attached my pool equipment photo.

Ed

dc4ec1.jpg

wmmps5.jpg

2czawjr.jpg

I’ve been mapping out my pool Plumbing so I know what’s what.

I’ve got most of it figured out.

If you look in my spa, there are three inlets that are not part of the normal jets. They are labeled 1,2,3 in the picture. 1 is the filter return under normal pool circulation as it dumps into the spa then the pool. 3 is the return when in spa mode. I can’t figure out what 2 is. It is not a spa jet.

The other thing I’m struggling with is what appears to be a spa jet head in my pool below the spa. See red circle.

Any ideas? Are they related?

Thanks as always. I’ve also attached my pool equipment photo.

Ed

dc4ec1.jpg

wmmps5.jpg

2czawjr.jpg

Ok, I figured out the “jet” in the pool must be the intake (suction) for my waterfall.

Still don’t know what the one is that’s in the spa (#2)

Ed

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.