Please help review construction plan and equipment, advise please!

Just a few things to consider,

minimum 2 return lines on the reef step

7’ reef step at the center will accommodate 1 hotel type lounge in the center with room to walk in front of, all others will be tight fit

more than one umbrella sleves so you can track the sun and stay in the shade

steps in the pool look oversized and consume floor space, smaller steps are more common on the diagonal

Spa size at 7’X 7’ is small at today’s standards, elevation at +12” I would go +18” and now you have a nice height for sitting around the spa on the coping, have the seats in the spa cut to +21” and +24” for different jet elevations

hope these pictures help with explanation of my comment, Ray
We took a few of your comments to heart. Very glad we did. Our steps are practically identical to the ones you showed, I had to look at the pic because they look just like mine. Upped the spa to 18" and it was a great choice. We ended up with no umbrella sleeve, and went with a fancy mosaic in the reef instead. We plan to get a portable umbrella we can move as needed in the turf area if we feel it is necessary. We went foe for form over function ;)

Thanks for those inputs!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.