Plaster price check on aisle 5.

Real work started today. I stand corrected. Not a complete chip out. Just partial. Now I can’t imagine what a complete would have cost seeing what a partial looks like.

the first sign of failure I move out if I hadn’t already.

Update: I stand corrected on the extent of plaster work. Just a partial chip out but a full replaster. They pressure washed the existing paint off the old plaster, then acid washed and put the barrier coat on today.

When/if the plaster starts failing and I’m still living here I’ll put the house up for sale!

Attachments

• C8AA4531-3BF6-4B39-8065-D6F7AD1B2E80.jpeg
    C8AA4531-3BF6-4B39-8065-D6F7AD1B2E80.jpeg
    723.9 KB · Views: 28
Sorry for delay. I needed a break from my pool agonizing. Yes the paint was gone. Plastered (pool not me) yesterday. Water filling now. Updates on pool marriage thread.

l will admit to feeling taken advantage of or should I say flogging self for falling for the trust me from the contractor and kind of feeling ripped off. That’s why I needed to stop obsessing. So I’m back to trusting PB and did a bunch of higher 6th grade algebra comparing the various quotes and now assured I’m not getting ripped off. PB1 had under measured pool size then corrected but still under actual. After a bunch of fractions, mulitiplication and division PB3 who is doing the work price is good. I slept like a baby in arm floats.

I think everyone second guesses everything when they all kinds of info thrown at them. Good job for doing the math and deep thinking. SO glad you were able to have such a relaxing sleep (in arm floats LOL good one!!). The pool looks awesome!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.