Planning a new pool and backyard build, Phoenix, AZ

Wow, that whole project came out great! Looks just like your plan too.

I would love to hear more about your turf. What was the process like to install it? Did you have to excavate and put down a sand bed? Many turf varieties call for sand to be put on top of the turf as well, to give it some weight and help hold it down. I am kind of concerned the sand in the turf next to the pool would get blown in or tracked into the pool. Did you put sand on top?

Wow, that whole project came out great! Looks just like your plan too.

I would love to hear more about your turf. What was the process like to install it? Did you have to excavate and put down a sand bed? Many turf varieties call for sand to be put on top of the turf as well, to give it some weight and help hold it down. I am kind of concerned the sand in the turf next to the pool would get blown in or tracked into the pool. Did you put sand on top?

My installer put a sand bed under the grass and filled it up with some green granules not sand. then nailed it down

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.