San Antonio, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
I just received a SpeedStir and noticed that there is no 44ml level on the enclosed vial, but in order to test with Taylor K-2006C a 44ml sample is required. There is no alternative testing method for smaller samples as there is for CH and TA. Do I need to use the manual Ph test included with the K-2006C or has anyone figured out a work around for the SpeedStir vial?

Thanks In advance
DerrikMo

No reason to speedstir the pH test. It is not a counting drop test that the Speedstir helps in the mixing. Just add reagent and shake.

Just to add that for the pH test, use the "comparator". It's the 2-chambered vial with a color scale on one side.

I just received a SpeedStir and noticed that there is no 44ml level on the enclosed vial, but in order to test with Taylor K-2006C a 44ml sample is required. There is no alternative testing method for smaller samples as there is for CH and TA. Do I need to use the manual Ph test included with the K-2006C or has anyone figured out a work around for the SpeedStir vial?

Thanks In advance
DerrikMo
You can buy a 44ML tube from Taylor but the shipping costs twice as much so wait till you need to buy something else from them like the 44ML sample sizer so you do not need the tube and can use the 25ML you have.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.