pH sensors that don't have to be calibrated

So I officially dumped the IXIAN board for an EZO board. This has allowed me to get rid of another power supply in the box. I also dont have to bother with converting a 4-20ma signal anymore. Everything is cleaner and easier.

However, I am probably running up against the life of the pH probe. There might have to be a new one in my future. Just calibrated it and let’s see how long the calibration lasts.

Reactions: MyAZPool
So I officially dumped the IXIAN board for an EZO board. This has allowed me to get rid of another power supply in the box. I also dont have to bother with converting a 4-20ma signal anymore. Everything is cleaner and easier.

However, I am probably running up against the life of the pH probe. There might have to be a new one in my future. Just calibrated it and let’s see how long the calibration lasts.
Dude, I'll definitely follow your lead on this. Don't plan to implement pH control initially and am looking at co2 injection also. Either way would seem like I need a good reliable way to sense pH. I've seen quite a few photos of your system with rail mounts in a standard plastic all weather box. Where did you mount the relays that drive the pumps etc?

Chris

Pump is a VSP so it always has power, therefore, no relay. I control on/off and speed through the controller.

Since you are doing all new plumbing make sure you plumb a bypass and manifold to add all the sensors later. Look at @MyAZPool plumbing. He has it done right. And when you are setting everything up it is super easy to do.

I do have 3 120v relays at the bottom of my box. They are the 3 green ones on the bottom left. They control power to the SWG and Heater which I switched to 120v instead of 220. Just easier to manage.

Reactions: setsailsoon
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.