PH / ORB controller. Anyone use one.

If you search the forum you will see that ORP is not typically feasible in an outdoor pool. You must run low CYA in your water to allow the system to work. That means your chlorine consumption will markedly increase. And the probes fail often, with out warning. You must still test your FC often as the system does not tell you when it has an issue.

The majority of the time. My pool is covered and only uses 1 ppm a day. Then if it get used it can use 2 to 4 ppm. So I am having trouble making my stenner consistent as we do not have a steady routine of pool use. With a toddler around opening it daily to get sun to try and add consistency does not make the wife feel safe.

So you are saying it will be a head ache. The probe is 150 to replace on the model I was looking at.

I am using my phone but the search function didnt give me much. Maybe I am not using the correct words.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.