Bronze Supporter
Oct 5, 2013
Houston, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have been using the kitchen counter forever to test the pool water and have been hearing occasional complaint about it. I found the final solution, the laundry room. I installed a small counter and a two level brightness LED under the cabinet light. Everything has been working well. I was not able to hide the power cord. I would like to see what other testing stations look like.Water Testing Station.jpg

I have been using the kitchen counter forever to test the pool water and have been hearing occasional complaint about it. I found the final solution, the laundry room. I installed a small counter and a two level brightness LED under the cabinet light. Everything has been working well. I was not able to hide the power cord. I would like to see what other testing stations look like.View attachment 403164
I used the kitchen until the salt test stained the counter top 😩. Took several coats of a bleach cleaner soaking to get it up

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.